Maning Star 16, S.L., responsible for the website, hereinafter www.urgcan.es, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set forth in Law 34/2002, of July 11 , Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE), as well as informing all users of the website regarding the conditions of use.
Any person who accesses this website assumes the role of user, committing to the observance and strict compliance with the provisions set forth herein, as well as any other legal provision that may be applicable.
Maning Star 16, S.L.,. reserves the right to modify any type of information that may appear on the website, without there being any obligation to give prior notice or inform users of said obligations, with publication on the Maning Star 16, S.L. website being understood as sufficient. ,
1. IDENTIFICATION DATA
Company name: Maning Star 16, S.L.,
Commercial name: Urgcan Sanitary Management
Address: Carrer del Vi, 05, 07012 Palma de Mallorca
Through the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information about our services.
3. PRIVACY AND DATA PROCESSING
4. INDUSTRIAL AND INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY
The User acknowledges and accepts that all the contents displayed on the Web Space and especially, designs, texts, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, brands, or any other signs that may be used industrially and/or commercial are subject to Intellectual Property rights and all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights, on the contents and/or any other elements inserted in the page, which are the exclusive property of the company and /or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in economic traffic. For all these reasons, the User undertakes not to reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify such content, keeping the company harmless from any claim arising from the breach of such obligations.
In no case does access to the Web Space imply any type of waiver, transmission, license or total or partial transfer of said rights, unless expressly stated otherwise. These General Conditions of Use of the Web Space do not grant Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Web Space and/or its Contents other than those expressly provided for herein. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to the prior and express authorization specifically granted for this purpose by the company or the third party owner of the affected rights.
The contents, texts, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source codes and, in general, any intellectual creation existing in this Space, as well as the Space itself as a whole, as a multimedia artistic work, are protected as rights of copyright by the legislation on intellectual property. The company is the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Web Space, the menus, navigation buttons, the HTML code, the texts, images, textures, graphics and any other content of the Web Space or, in any case, has the corresponding authorization for the use of said elements. The content provided in the Web Space may not be reproduced in whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded by any information retrieval system, in any form or by any means, unless prior authorization is obtained, by writing, of the aforementioned Entity.
- Likewise, it is prohibited to suppress, elude and/or manipulate the “copyright” as well as the technical protection devices, or any information mechanisms that the contents may contain. The User of this Web Space undertakes to respect the rights set forth and to avoid any action that could harm them, reserving in any case the company the exercise of whatever means or legal actions correspond to it in defense of its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
OBLIGATIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE USER OF THE WEB SPACE
The User agrees to:
1. Make proper and lawful use of the Web Space as well as its contents and services, in accordance with: (i) the applicable legislation at any given time; (ii) the General Conditions of Use of the Web Space; (iii) morality and generally accepted good customs and (iv) public order.
2. Provide all the means and technical requirements that are needed to access the Web Space.
3. Provide truthful information by filling in the forms contained in the Web Space with your personal data and keeping them updated at all times in a way that responds, at all times, to the real situation of the User. The User will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made and the damage caused to the company or third parties by the information provided.
Notwithstanding the provisions of the previous section, the User must also refrain from:
1. Make unauthorized or fraudulent use of the Web Space and/or its contents for illicit purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Conditions of Use, harmful to the rights and interests of third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, deteriorate or prevent the normal use of services or documents, files and all kinds of content stored in any computer equipment.
2. Access or attempt to access resources or restricted areas of the Web Space, without complying with the conditions required for such access.
3. Cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Web Space, its suppliers or third parties.
4. Introduce or spread computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that are likely to cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the company, suppliers or third parties.
5. Attempt to access, use and/or manipulate the data of the company, third-party providers and other Users.
6. Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or this is legally permitted.
7. Delete, hide or manipulate the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and other data identifying the rights of the company or third parties incorporated into the content, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted in the content.
8. Obtain and try to obtain the contents using means or procedures other than those that, depending on the case, have been made available for this purpose or have been expressly indicated on the pages web donde se encuentren los contenidos o, en general, de los que se empleen habitualmente en Internet por no entrañar un riesgo de daño o inutilización del Espacio web y/o de los contenidos.
be due to the misuse of the services freely available and used by the Users of the Web Space. Likewise, it is exonerated from any responsibility for the content and information that may be received as a result of the data collection forms, being the same only for the provision of query and doubt services. On the other hand, in case of causing damages due to illegal or incorrect use of said services, the User may be claimed for the damages or losses caused.
You will keep the company harmless against any damages arising from claims, actions or demands of third parties as a result of your access or use of the Web Space. Likewise, you agree to indemnify against any damages arising from your use of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used for the purpose of collecting or extracting data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable burden on the operation of the Web Space.
Before the General Conditions of Use are unenforceable or null by virtue of the applicable legislation or as a result of a judicial or administrative resolution, said unenforceability or nullity will not make these General Conditions of Use unenforceable or null as a whole. In such cases, the company will proceed to modify or replace said stipulation with another that is valid and enforceable and that, as far as possible, achieves the objective and claim reflected in the original stipulation.